Header Ads

Best Karate Kid Skeleton Costumes

Black skeleton suit
Separate white skeleton hood
Skeleton make up and white gloves available separately
It is a basic, generic fitting one piece like the Halloween costume. it's fun though, you can pair it with a buddy.

Bought two skeleton body suits, in a kid's size M ("SecondSkin Men's Full Body Spandex/Lycra Suit, Skeleton, Kids M") and an adult large ("SecondSkin Men's Full Body Spandex/Lycra Suit, Skeleton, Large"). Over-all very satisfied with both products.

- It is very difficult to see in the dark with these one. They worked fine at a brightly lit indoor party, but we will not use the hoods for Halloween evening as we'd end up walking into curbs. We tucked the hood inside the front and made up our faces into skulls. Looked better that way.

- Feet and hands are attached. The fit was no problem for us (more on that later). It looks great, in fact. But if you want to see the metatarsals, you have to either find sandals, or wear socks underneath and walk around without shoes.

- Color and glow-in-the-dark. The yellow-green glow of the skeleton looks great, especially after "charging" all day in the sunlight.

- Child's Medium Fit. The kid's medium fits my small framed ten year old daughter who is shorter than average in her class with a long-legged, lanky frame. It fit slightly tight, but worked. Only challenge was zipping the hood and positioning the eyes over her eyes. We managed, but the shoulders were pulled slightly tight and looked hunched. We braided her long hair and tucked it inside the hood, which worked well.

- Adult Large Fit. The adult large fit me well. I am a 5 foot 7 inches with a broad frame and a little thicker in the middle than I'd like. I also had a challenge pulling the hood over my head, positioning the eyes for best possible vision (which is still poor) and then zipping up the back. It was not flattering on my thicker frame, so I added a raggedy leather vest on one occasion and a long black cloak on another occasion.

- Dressing It Up. We both wore the hoods and on another occasion chose to make up our faces into skulls since I am fairly skilled with costume make up. I was much more comfortable with the make up. I added a cloak or loose vest to mine to reduce the pear-like shape of my gut ("Does this spandex make me look fat?" No but it sure does accent my fat belly!). Meanwhile, my skinny daughter turned hers into a mummy, with a bunch of expired bandages wrapped over the top, but leaving some skeleton peaking through for the glowing bones effect. Much more flattering effect.












in dark







No comments

Powered by Blogger.